Things I have learned in the past month:
1. You don’t need anyone to survive.
2. No one is irreplaceable in your life but your family.
3. Friends drift apart but you can always make new ones.
4. Girlfriends are the fiercely loyal during breakups.
5. A smart women should never try to come between her boyfriend and his hot best friend.
6. A secure woman knows her value and it shows through her action.
7. When a guy tells you he is not looking for a relationship, say good luck and walk away gracefully.
8. You need to get rid of the negative things in your life to make room for good things.
9. Don’t be apologetic for being who you are and wanting what you want.
10. Always dress well to make yourself happy.
11. You are never too old to be a princess, warrior style.
12. If you make a mistake, don’t drill into it. See what you can learn from it and move on.
13. You can’t always get an explanation for everything. Sometimes shit just happens. Don’t waste your time.
14. They always come back, but when they do, you won’t even want them.
15. You don’t have to be mean to show you are not to be messed with. You just need to be firm with your principle.
16. If someone doesn’t like you, it isn’t your loss because you are awesome.
17. Action speaks louder, always.
18. You only have one person to compare to, yourself.
19. Take joy in the process, not the result.
20. Don’t ever change for anyone.
- Follow Half an ABC: Nicky English's blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on Pinterest